I am a person who fast gets irritated by other people. Here are a few things that irritates me.
- Slow drivers. And I will say, fine, when the roads are icy it is totally fine to drive at a speed you are comfortable with so you stay one the road.
- People who smoke places where they aren’t supposed to. If people want to smoke and ruin their body, it is their choice. But that doesn’t mean I want to smell it. I can’t stand the smell of smoking, it makes me want to puke. And I know a lot of people who gets sick of the smell.
- People who think they know everything, and they don’t have the guts to tell that they may have been wrong. They just need to stretch it so long that you just don’t feel like arguing, because they just don’t back down.
- People who talk really loud, and laugh to loud on public transport. I mean, no problem that you want to talk on the train og bus or whatever. But that doesn’t mean that I want to hear the conversation.
- When people can’t put themselves in others shoes. It is like they think everyone is alike, and they can’t try to think how the other person feels or think.